Monday, December 16, 2019

New Freebie " Frosty Days"

Hi again,
brrrrrr…..it truly is winter weather here at the east coast of England. Rain , rain and more rain , topped by strong winds which make the roof tiles rattle. It's cosy when you can stay inside , wrap up in a blanket with a cup of hot chocolate and a good book, but not so nice when you have to go out in it.
Since the last post I have been taking it easy and tried to stay warm. My neck is okay again and I made sure to wear a scarf to protect it from the cold winds.
I have almost finished my Christmas shopping, just a couple of gift cards to get. And my living room looks cosy and festive.
  I definitely have a thing for Tomte this year. I just love those little gnomes:)

In between work, cooking, shopping and other household stuff I didn't get to do much crafting though. I managed a few rows of knitting and played in Photoshop and Paint Shop Pro a little. Yup, I got another kit ready :)
Plus backgrounds for two more kits. Apart from that I finished 2 books. Well, I did say I took it easy :)

But I have plenty of previews to show today for the new freebie kit.
It's called "Frosty Days". Last year we had Frosty Mornings and Frosty Nights , so now we get to the Frosty Days.
I have decided not to do a separate Christmas kit. I find that an of these "Frosty" winter kits are just fine as a Christmas kit if you just a bauble or two.
Here more detailed previews.




This kit comes in 7 parts.
Today you get one with papers and one with elements.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/hnx6avc2m7s40u3/srwc1.zip/file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/t98v5nk0b11h91w/srwc4.zip/file

Enjoy :)
I will be working all over Christmas , but we'll be having ours on the 21st  and 22md of December again.
I will pop in with the next post and freebie parts as usual again in 2 weeks. That's going to be the last post of this year ....where has this year gone so fast?
So have a nice Christmas all of you and I'll be back before the New Year.
Stay crafty :)

Till then ….hugs Snowy



4 comments:

kyra said...

Good your neck is feeling better.
I too love the gnomes, they have something sweet about them!
Wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas and also already a happy New year!
Big hug
Kyra

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

So happy you got some relaxation time and time to heal that neck! stay warm even with working and hoping you enjoy your celebration today and tomorrow! Thanks for the gifts, appreciate them a lot!

Edna B said...

I love the gnomes too. Pogo and I wish you a very Merry Christmas. Hugs, Edna B.

Jack Lucas said...

First, I want to complement this site administrator for creating this platform for us to express our feelings

I frequently get cold sores(which lasts for 5-6 days on my lips and its painful both physically and mentally) .. As a bodybuilder, I basically get outbreak due to the daily pressure and heat in the body.. Recently I stumbled upon my salvation. I found a herbal remedy to cure hsv completely, in just 4weeks ..

I got to know about Dr Utu after seeing a lady's testimony online. I reached the doctor and I ordered for herpes herbal medicine. He sent the herbs to me and I started making use of them. In just 2days, the cold sores are cleared. 4weeks after medication, I went to the hospital for test of cold sores and it was completely NEGATIVE.

By following every prescription, i was able to cure my cold sore in less than 4weeks. 100% natural herbs no after effect.
Note: Please do let others know if this work for you.
The doctor's email is drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
Note : follow all instructions accordingly..

If you are sure that you have benefited from this African herbs be courageous to inform others.
Thanks in advance