Friday, December 25, 2020

Merry Christmas

 Hi everybody,

hope you are all having a wonderful Christmas 💓

I normally wanted to post last night , before Christmas.....but ....I fell asleep on the sofa 😀...yeah ,I know....sign of old age 

And I'm tired again after slaving in the kitchen today. We had goose and all the trimmings ,so now I feel very full and could easily have a nap. But blog post first ! 

And as always the creative update 

I made another storage bag and a basket for my hallway stairs. Especially now in winter these come in handy. I have my waterproof rain cape and waterproofing spray in one, the other is full of scarves and gloves. And the hooks are also perfect to hang up my face masks right by the door. 
I ordered some new chunky yarn called "Hue and me" and it's fantastic! Out of 3 balls of yarn I made this cushion cover ....
...and this hat. 
This little gnome was then made to use up the last leftovers of the yarn .
I still have 2 and a bit of this yarn left and another cushion cover is half done so far. Aren't these colours gorgeous?

But let's get to the freebie now. 
The last part 

I have another kit almost ready to upload for you .I only need to make some previews and then you can get it.  
In the meantime have nice holidays and stay healthy . 

Hugs Snowy 







3 comments:

Mary said...

Thank you so very much for the amazing kits through out the year!!! Thank you for sharing ALL of stunning crafty talents with us!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to you and yours!!!

Edna B said...

That's a beautiful moon photo. I love that you're trying the latch hooking. It's fun. I used to make lots of rugs this way. Now I can't wait to see what your project will look like when it is finished. Enjoy your day, hugs, Edna B.

Gala said...

Случайно зашла к Вам,очень интересно читать Ваш блог! Большое спасибо за Ваши прекрасные работы! Желаю Вам творческого успеха и крепкого здоровья!