Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Second mini freebie "Countryside trip"

 Good morning :) 

It's another sunny day and my last day off work, so the perfect time to post another freebie and tell you what I've been up to since last post. 

I've been plotting and planning!

Shaun and Beth will be moving out and into their first own home in September. With the kids then gone I will have a spare room. So I've been making plans and browsing the net for room transformation :) 

Others get "empty nest syndrome" but I get "planning and preparation DIY syndrome ". I currently have my bedroom in the smaller one, so after wallpapering, painting and laying a new carpet I will move my bedroom across into the larger one. 

Then the small bedroom will be transformed into my home office/ craft room. Obviously after painting and laying new flooring as well. 

That then leaves the current craft corner in my living room, which is meant to be a dining area, empty. Which means I can convert it back into that. 

So I already picked out a dining table, bedroom carpet, vinyl flooring for the craft room, wallpaper and paint. I've gone for a light natural look with neutral colours. Of course, I will show pictures of the transformations once I start. I'm so looking forward to this!!! It will be a lot of work, but worth it in the end.

I have spent a lot of time caring for my plant babies this gardening season. And it's worth it. 

These are yellow cherry tomatoes. The plant is that full of them that it nearly tips over. 
The other tomatoe plants are nearly as tall as I am and carry lots of fruit as well. A few more sunny days and I will be able to pick the first ones. 
And even my cucumber plants are doing well in pots. 
The first two are nearly ready to pick, and there are lots of flowers for more. 
It's the satisfaction of seeing them thrive and grow, and then being able to say "I grew them myself" when making a salad with all of these homegrown goodies 💓
The cross-stitch project is slowly coming together as well. The lettering is all done, now I have to do the surrounding vines. Only a few more thousand crosses to go 😁

But now to the freebie .....
After the Meadow we're now in the Countryside. 
And of course, you can mix and match everything.
Here's a layout I made with it. 

There'll be more to come, but here is the link for this little part. 



That's all for now again and until next time ...

Hugs Snowy  






     

No comments: