Friday, September 09, 2022

It's been a while....but here's another freebie

 Ouff ! Hi everybody. Today is the first day since my last post that I actually find the time to switch on my laptop. 

Yeah, that's right .I have not been on any computer at all since then. So that means when I count it's been 49 days. 

It's been intensely busy here. First my son and Beth moving out, then in between working as usual I started to renovate and decorate the spare room and transformed it into my new bedroom. 

This is what my Livingroom looked like while the guys were moving .Chaos everywhere :)

Once they were settled into their new home it was my time to start the room transformations. Yes , I did 3 rooms. 
I wallpapered, painted and laid the carpet myself ,on my own,  which I am pretty proud of. 
Last Sunday I came home at 7 am from my last nightshift and started on the next room straight away. 
My old bedroom was to be transformed into an art and craft room /office and all the furniture from downstairs then had to come upstairs. Half the time I could feel muscles I didn't even know I had. It was damn hard work !
This is the old craft corner downstairs , and room number 3 to be transformed. This is before ....
....and this is after. The old craft corner is now a dining area . 
Cosy , huh? This is the one room totally finished and tidy. 
Upstairs is another matter. While the furniture are all up, there are still boxes to be unpacked, some wall shelves to be put up and a good clean up is needed after I had guys around to do new loft installation yesterday. I also had the heater fixed and my window is to fixed towards end of September as it has condensation in between the double glazing. 
Getting it all done before winter comes and it gets cold ! 

So yeah, not quite finished yet, but close to it. 
And that's why I am now enjoying some time on my laptop and posting this and the new freebie. 
I declared a DIY strike for today. I needed a break. Tomorrow is another day and I will carry on then. 

So for now...it's freebie time. 
Today, in this series of mini kits , we are going to the seaside. 

Here is your link


There will be a second part to the seaside visit. And then , going with the time of the year we'll have some autumn themed parts. 

But enjoy this one first and I will be back soon with more and by that stage all the chaos in here will be dealt with and I can go back to "normal" . 

That's all for now, I'm off .
Till next time 
Hugs Snowy 







1 comment:

smiekeltje said...

Oh my God you have been busy!!!!!! How great you did that all yourself. Couln't you come over for a few days to help painting our room LOL?????
But you accomplished a wonderful thing and all looks so cosy now. Here we had some new furniture too, it all took some work too to get rid of the old stuff, and there is still work to be done, but we must take it slowly. after the hectic periso with the leak, new furniture and all that, we just need some rest.
Take care that you do take enough relax time n between all the DIY,too much in too short time isn;t doing any good to your body.
Enjoy your new and fresh rooms, you can be proud of yourself!
Hug
Kyra