Monday, November 07, 2022

Autumn Walk continues

 Hello again :)

I'm back with part 3 of Autumn Walk, the mini kit series, which takes us through a whole year and all the seasons.

But first, what have I been up to? Not that much I can show, I'm afraid. I'm still working on another Christmas gift, which I can't show, for obvious reasons. 

Otherwise, when I'm not working, my evenings pretty much look like this. Getting cosy, staying warm, with a good book or one of my craft projects.

And this! I just finished going through my large box of about 500 skins of DMC and Anchor stranded cotton. It took me a whole week to untangle and sort them by colours, and then wind every single one onto white plastic bobbins. 
Madness or labour of love? Probably both .... well, take it that way, I will definitely keep these sorted and tidy now, because there is no way I want to do this again! I'm still dreaming of white bobbins now ..... 
I had to take a picture of the sky one morning, because it looked as if it was on fire above the sea. With a sky like this I really don't mind waking up early. 
Okay. I promised you some Christmas crafting a while ago. And today I have the first link for you. 
The picture is from https://awonderfulthought.com/macrame-christmas-ornaments/
and you can find the instructions for these cute Christmas tree ornaments on her website. Just follow the link 

I have already done a set of these but have not taken any pictures yet. So that's something for my next post then. 

But now to the freebie. 
Here is part 3 of Autumn Walk for you. 

Enjoy! And I will be back with more parts and another Christmas craft link /idea as well. 

Until then 
Hugs 
Snowy 





  

1 comment:

smiekeltje said...

Hell of a job, those strands on the bobbins!!!
Soon it will be time to change the room into some Christmas spirit, I do like that(although after several weeks I am also happy to put it back into the boxes again LOL).
I have to say to you I am very worried about Edna. It is a long time that she didn;t post, I wrote several emails to her, had no answer, now I have written a letter to her and to Joe(a "dwarf"of her) at the same address and now hoping I will receive some answer. It is a strange situation and I cannot reach her daughter either, because it seems the email isn;t right. Well, you probably can;t help here either but I just had to write it to you. Let's hope soon I will know something more. And if not what can I do more? Perhaps email the city council or something?

Anyway, I wish you a wonderful week in your cosy home.
hugs
Kyra