Sunday, December 16, 2018

Black and Silver Christmas Frebbie

Yes...hello...I'm back :)
First of all, the second download from last week has been corrected. Thanks for letting me know about the mistake :) If you scroll down to last post you can now get the zip file.

So what have I been up to?
I actually remembered that I promised to show my newly decorated bedroom.So I just crept upstairs and took some pictures. I call it my "Stargazer Dreams " room … oha...that sounds like a nice name for a new kit !
The theme picture
Cushion love ! I have a thing for woodland animals and constellations :)
I saw this lamp online and with 30% reduced I just had to get it :)
This lamp contains glitter that swirls around as the lamp heats up the fluid. So relaxing when the glitter particles make reflections on the walls and ceiling :)
My hanging decorations are old ones, but I rearranged them a bit.
That star was a gift from Kyra http://smiekeltje.blogspot.com/
years ago ….yes I still have it :)
Also the Patriots snuggie from Edna http://missednasplace.blogspot.com/ is still in use :)
My knick- knack corner with favorite things
Plants are a "must have" in my life
And my bed companion Tatty Teddy :) Don't judge,lol…. I don't have a man in my life to cuddle with :)

So there... you got the bedroom walk around .Not that there is much to walk because the room is actually really small :)


With a few cold, stormy and wet days I managed to get a few paintings done for the monthly #things with flowers challenge on Instagram.
Presents
Bells
Star

OK, let's get to the frebbie. You're getting a whole kit again.


Here are the links
http://www.mediafire.com/file/eauqv9h7s2zoy67/sr_blacksilverx-mas1.zip/file

http://www.mediafire.com/file/p6valt9txs9rha6/sr_blacksilverx-mas2.zip/file

http://www.mediafire.com/file/kwn6f4d4b4mma89/sr_blacksilverx_mas3.zip/file

http://www.mediafire.com/file/4u4fnrdil3upx84/sr_blacksilverx_mas4.zip/file

I'll be back again before Christmas with a last Christmas freebie for this year .
Till then , stay crafty :)
Hugs Snowy

4 comments:

Edna B said...

Your bedroom looks quite comfy. I need plants too. They turn a room into a place to live. Snowy, your paintings are really beautiful. I hope you are putting all of them into a book to pass on to your son (or grandchildren} someday. You have a great week, hugs, Edna B.

Claudia van Schie said...


Hi Snowy,

Almost the end of the year…how quickly time goes by….

I’ve been following your blog a long time, like to read your stories and love your digital art and the freebies you share! Thank you for sharing them.

This year our two parakeets Blue (father) and Yoki (mother) had eggs for the first time and now have two cute babies. We call them Twinky and Tweety. It really is a miracle. I’ve scrapped almost two pages about their development and growth from egg till now, as you can see on our blog (www.tristanvanschie.blogspot.com)

December is a busy month with all the fantastic blogtrains, adventcalendars and christmas freebies. I have a page on Pinterest (with sections) where I collect all the beautiful freebies in digiland. I’ve made a special section with Advent/Christmas freebies this year. http://www.pinterest.com/clautje/lots-of-digital-freebies/

I wish you (and your family) a Merry Christmas and a Happy scrapping/designing New Year.

Love from Holland,
Claudia


genie said...

Thank you for your beautiful freebies

smiekeltje said...

I am totally ashamed of myself!!! It has been such a long time since my last comment, I really had no idea!
You keep busy and busy with all kind of things, sometimes I am a whee bit jealous of you! All that energy! LOL.
Oh, your bedroom looks super. And how nice you still have that little star! Ghee, must have been years ago I sent that.
But.... remember you once sent me a self made box with lovely feathers on it? I still have that on my
little desk!

Snowy, I wish you a Merry Christmas and a fantastic 2019, sending a BIG hug,
Kyra