Friday, December 07, 2018

Christmas freebies are starting :)

Hello,
I decided to post a few days earlier as today is my last day off work. Tomorrow it's back to routine and I will have less time again.
Also , it's a rainy day here -ideal to hibernate and paint :) And I have been busy !
A) I visited my parents and Christmas markets in Germany
Mmmm...that mulled, spiced wine and eggnog punch :)

B)My Christmas tree is up
I went for white and gold on my mini tree his year . Yeah, I know ….it isn't much, but that's how I like it. I'm not someone who does tons of decorations in every room. Not outside either. Minimalism is me :)

And C) I had time to paint ! A lot !
#Things with flowers -boot
 #Things with flowers- Bauble
I found this Watercolor book by chance in Germany and started with a floral pattern
 #Things with flowers - candy cane
This one was inspired by Pinterest. Saw it , painted it ...with my own added bits though.
And this is todays freebie. It's a mini kit ...but don't fear, this is not all....there will be more freebies over the time until Xmas :)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/36lkbbgd62zga5l/srmerryx-mas1.zip/file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/u5y52qbo5ht1h8j/sr_merryx-mas2.zip/file

Next post it will be black and silver :) Till then ...stay warm and crafty
Hugs Snowy





2 comments:

genie said...

thank you for your Christmas freebies,just to let you know zip file 2 is not a zip file.

Edna B said...

Snowy, your paintings are really wonderful. My favorites are the flowers with bauble and the last one. Very nice. Your little tree looks lovely. I don't have much up this year for decorations either. It will still be a wonderful Christmas. You have a great week, hugs, Edna B.