Sunday, December 04, 2022

Happy 1st and 2nd Advent freebies :)

 Hi everybody, 

I normally wanted to post the first part of the Christmas freebies last Sunday, but as usual life doesn't always go to plan. So you'll be getting 2 parts today.

It's starting to look really Christmassy now. I got my little tree up as well. It's only 4 feet but standing on a little table makes it look big enough for me. 

I have my hand made wooden rings with snowflakes on there, added wooden houses ornaments, gold bows and some baubles in various colours. I know it's nothing special, but it's little and cute 😁


I also added a festive touch with some new cushion covers. The white snowflake ones are faux fur, and so soft to snuggle up with on the sofa :) 
And as it is the second Advent today, I lit the second candle on my Advent wreath this morning. 

I did some cross stitching, but it's not much to show yet. I'll show a picture once I have a little more done. 

But for now, I have two parts of the Mini kit series for you. It's Happy Christmas time :) 
Part 1 


and part 2 


Part 3 will be next Sunday and part 4 the Sunday after. 
Here's a layout I made with parts of the kit. 

Okay, enough for today ....I'll be back next Sunday.

Until then 
Hugs Snowy 






 


1 comment:

smiekeltje said...

Your home is getting in real Christmas spirit.
How are things going? hope there is progress in your bathroom?
I am keeping busy here too, and made my living room also a bit ready for Christmas. Seems perhaps a bit strange, but Jan loved it and it makes it all seem not so sad in a way.
Sending hug
Kyra