Sunday, December 18, 2022

The fourth Advent and freebie part

 Hello:) 

Hope everybody is having a nice Sunday. It's the 4th Advent and last Sunday before Christmas. Or the Winter Solstice , if you are Pagan, like me.

Only a couple more shifts and then I'm off work for the Holidays. We've been having icy temperatures here for two weeks, but tomorrow it's supposed to get a little warmer again. 

I've been spending some of my free time with cross stitching recently, apart from making more freebies for you. 

I finished this one , a berry wreath in a wooden hoop....

....and started this one. 
Apart from these, there's really nothing else to show or tell today. But I have the freebie for you. 
This is the last part of the Christmas themed parts of the Mini kit collection. 
Here is your link 
https://www.mediafire.com/file/8gva5mnct261hwn/sr_itschristmastime4.zip/file
Enjoy ! :) 
But the collection goes on......

For now I wish you all a very happy Christmas, and I'll be back with another freebie part soon. 

Hugs Snowy 


 

No comments: