Tuesday, January 24, 2023

More " Cosy Winter"

 Hello, 

and  brrrrr..... it's cold  out there ! This "Cosy Winter" is the goal right now, because we have freezing temperatures. 

Luckily , according to the weather forecast, it's supposed to warm up a little next week. So when I went to the shop for my weekly groceries and I saw bunches of daffodils there, I just had to get them. 

A perfect opportunity to experiment with the camera on my new phone. I played around with the focus , took some shots and liked this one best. A little bit of colour on a grey and cold day :) 
I completed another cross stitch wall hanging which I started before Christmas. I changed the colours slightly and also changed the Christmas parts of the design to a more neutral theme. Overall I'm happy how it turned out. 
But now to the freebie part you have been waiting for. 
I had to put candles into the design parts, because in my opinion they are a big part of cosiness. 
So here is the second part of  Cozy Winter . 


Cosy Winter will continue , although I might put a couple of  other themed parts in between. We have Valentines Day coming , for example. But as I'm not like the shops who already have their Easter stuff on the shelves, that will have to wait until short before the 14th. 

So enjoy , and until next time. 
Hugs Snowy 



1 comment:

smiekeltje said...

Brrr. I didn;t like the cold either. It is now somewhat better in temperature. Still, looking at your daffodils, I long for warmer temps LOL.
No more news about Edna, I am afraid. I will see towards weekend, and may be I will mail Audrey again.
Here i am still busy with all kind of things and next will be starting some painting the walls. Have ordered wall paint, so if I have energy I might start tomorrow.
Keep going, sweetie and have a wonderful week.
Hugs
Kyra