Monday, February 06, 2023

Cosy Winter 3

 Hello again, everybody :) 

I'm back with the next part , but as always before a little update on what I'm doing. 

Well, I would love to do more, but there's this thing called work .... but I did get my cross stitch picture finally finished. 

I just need a frame and then it can go on my wall. Love how this turned out, although it's slightly larger than I thought it would be when I started this. 

If you like cross stitch and would like to make this as well, you can find the free pattern here 

This is a future project. I decided to give cheese making a try. I definitely need a few days off work for this. All tools have to be sterilised for this, so it's not something that goes fast. 
We had a few gorgeous sunsets here. This is really what it looked like -no filters used for this picture. Sky on fire :) 
And coming home from work this afternoon I noticed the first greens shooting out of the earth getting much larger. If the weather stays nice we will have colourful spring flowers in a few weeks :) 

Okay, now to the download ....
The third part of Cosy Winter. 


I have part 4 already uploaded , but next post will be a Valentine mini . 

Enjoy, and until then ....

Hugs 
Snowy 


No comments: