Saturday, November 11, 2017

"It's fall y'all " part 3 and 4

Hi again !
This past week has just raced away in time, it seems.
I always want to get so much done and then there's never enough time. Working overtime and giving up one of my free days doesn't help.
I seems I wasted hours on the laptop today sorting out folders on the laptop and external drive. I have nothing physical to show for it , even though I got a lot done :)

So after all this sorting I needed to relax with something simple ! I decided on the "Christmas cuties" doodle Skillshare class. Aren't they adorable ?

Of course I did some coffee related stuff as well.

Nightshifts do not leave much time for challenges, so I'm 2 days behind now.

But I was lucky and found some items for little money to make my living room really cozy and nice for the season.

When I saw this stag sculpture I knew I had to get it. For only £ 4.99 it was a great deal :)
And to carry on with a warm , slightly rustic feel , the faux fur rug and footstool adds a warm furry touch and the stool is great for putting my feet up while watching TV or doing my knitting/crochet work.  £14.99 for the stool and £12.99 for the rug didn't break the bank :) All were from our ALDI store .

I don't like wasting too much money on decorations and home furnishings (even my furniture are all flat pack stuff), but having it look nice and cozy is still important to me as well. After all , the surroundings do play a role in having a relaxing space after coming home from work and to chill out.

Talking about chill out items and crafts- I have not received any more of the Knit and Stitch mags. I will have to contact the company because the money has gone off my account but I have received no further issues yet. So I can't carry on with patches for my knitted blanket until I get them delivered.
Once I do I will update the pattern page again.
I've also been busy with some wintery , festive watercolor paintings , but will leave that for next post , because I'm still adding to it.

For now it's time for more freebie parts.
Background papers  and more elements
http://www.mediafire.com/file/35irdieug92l3gu/sr_fall_backs.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/file/fknpc828bhqr2md/sr_fall_elements2.zip

3 more parts to come for this kit and I might even have another little add-on as well.
Still working on it....
So for now I say "till next weekend " and it's time for a nice cup of tea :)
Yes tea ! I only have coffee in the mornings and go over to tea in the evenings. Less caffeine and better sleep :)
And as it's nearly 11 pm now I'm off ....
Hugs Snowy



1 comment:

Edna B said...

Your Christmas doodles are adorable. Where do you find all the time??? I love your winter decorations. Your living room looks really cozy. Now that the winter temps are here, my energy slows down. Oh to be young again! haha. You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.