Monday, February 05, 2018

Last part of Frosty Winter Nights

Hello :)
It's Superbowl Sunday and I'm sitting here watching the game while writing this post. It's rather late here in UK ...in fact , it's already Monday here. I finished my late shift at 23.00 , rushed home and just made it for the game to begin.

This last week was a success for me because I won the watercolor challenge for January. The prize was an Amazon Gift card and obviously I spent it on art supplies. I will just have to wait a little for it to arrive from the USA.
I took another Skillshare class with food items. The February challenge is gearing up to paint and illustrate a recipe.














All in all a creative productive week. But now to the last part of the kit. 




Next week will be the start of a new freebie kit again .
A Valentine kit in rich red and gold tones , suitable not just for Valentine layouts. Detailed previews next weekend .

Until then .
Stay creative :) 
Hugs Snowy





3 comments:

Casy said...

Just wanted to say Thank You for sharing.

Edna B said...

Congratulations on your win. You deserved it, your work is really quite nice. Hope you enjoyed the game even if our team did not win. It was quite an interesting game. Now I'm off to find some fun mischief to get into. You have a super week, hugs, Edna B.

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

thanks for this lovely kit, it is a terrific gift!