Sunday, March 04, 2018

Last parts of Valentines Dreams

Hello :)
Yup , made it on time this week :) And what a week it has been ! England had quite some snow, and people don't seem to be able to cope. As someone who has grown up in Germany and is used to the white stuff being much deeper than we had here ,I can only shake my head about people not turning up for work, businesses closing early or staying closed, no rubbish collections , no deliveries to the shops etc.... Is it really "safety" which is given as an excuse, or a we breeding wimps? I always get the impression ,the more we put safety first , the more unable to cope people become. Or is it just me who thinks that way? By the way ...I walked to work...through the snow ...I got up 30 minutes earlier to make it on time. Just like I did as a young girl ,having to walk a few miles to school and back in all kinds of weather.... Which earned me an " OMG ! I couldn't do that ! "  from those younger than I am. As I said -wimps !
Bad weather meant it was definitely painting time (plus I knitted a few squares)
It was a week of botanicals ...
And I worked on some Spring designs...
...pastels and blossoms. If it's not spring outside I just create some inside ;)


But now to the last links for Valentines Dreams
http://www.mediafire.com/file/2ceajei9y81t1sy/sr_valentinedreams3.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/file/6wh30o87x5fafjb/sr_valentinedreams6.zip

And I think it's time for a colorful Easter kit. This is coming up as freebie kit next.More previews next Sunday and the first parts.

So see you next Sunday again .
Stay creative ,peeps :)
Hugs Snowy

2 comments:

SiskiyouSue said...

I am enjoying watching your progress with watercolors they are beautiful. You have inspired me to get mine out and learn more. Thanks.

Edna B said...

Your paintings are beautiful. As for the snow, I agree that today's people are wumps. (as you call them) As a child, I walked miles to school every day and home again. We even walked home to have lunch and then back to school on good days. It was a way of life. No buses, no car rides, just the two feet we were born with.

I'm looking to Spring now. Can't wait for things to start coming up in the gardens. Your Easter kit looks very interesting.

Have a great day, hugs, Edna B.