Wednesday, November 21, 2018

"November" freebie

Good morning :)
Today I have a new freebie for you again. Well, it's an old one ...but it's free :) I thought the "November " kit is perfect before we move on to Christmas.

But before I tell what's been going on in my busy life.
2 nights ago I was sitting on the couch ,reading, when I got a message alert. I thought "Who is messaging me this late ?" So I grabbed my phone to have a look.... and I got this :
I was stunned....I really didn't expect this! But it will help a lot. I usually pay monthly for the membership , so this will safe quite a bit of money next year :)
Time to do more painting :) ...hoping to find the time !

I have also been busy doing some home made bath salts, lip balm and Cup Candles.

Do you know how easy it is to make your own lip balm?
For 4 of these little tins you warm up 1 teaspoon of cacao butter, 1 teaspoon shea butter, 2 teaspoons sweet almond oil and add a few drops of whatever flavour or essential oil you like. I choose orange essential oil.
Melt, stir and pour into the little tins. Once it cools down your lip balm is ready. That easy !
And you know what is in it ...no artificial, chemical crap , just pure goodness.

My bedroom had its make-over, but I have not had a chance to take pictures yet . I will do that soon. Today is my last shift and then I will be off work for 2 weeks. So looking forward to some relaxing time with family:) I will be working on Christmas day and New Years eve/New Years day . So I will have to make the time before the Holidays count.

Currently I'm making my hard earned cash count in the Black Friday Sales ,which have already started here. I made a few 50% off bargains already. A new fit bit (my old one was falling to pieces after 4 years of daily wear). Some nice warm jumpers and trousers. Winsor &Newton watercolors (45 colours , down from £89.00 to £29.99 ) and some half price smart plugs. It's like an early Christmas for me :)

Anyway … the freebie now.

You're getting a whooping 28 backgrounds with this kit.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/2ian87kazgn396x/sr_november1.zip/file

http://www.mediafire.com/file/1mmh96mu7aqc8lb/sr_november2.zip/file

http://www.mediafire.com/file/bce8riw4mowbckr/sr_november3.zip/file

http://www.mediafire.com/file/beoax2by7o4ji97/srn_words.zip/file

Here's a LO made with the kit .
I made this years ago, but sometimes it's nice to visit the past.-And this kit is a past favorite for this time of year :)
Enjoy , and I'll be back with the start of a Christmas kit next post .
Until then
Hugs Snowy




2 comments:

Edna B said...

Gosh, you've been busy! I love the lip balm. Thanks for the recipe, I'm going to try making some. Years ago, I used to do a lot of this stuff, but I got so busy with everything else that I just didn't have the time any more. Youth really is wonderful. You have a great week, hugs, Edna B.

Grandma Sarge said...

Thanks for the recipe for lip balm. I just got a free lip balm when I went in for my Mammogram. Flavorful too.
I just down loaded the November kit. Was looking for something to do with a couple of my pictures that aren't ready for Christmas

Hugs from Washington State
TKS