Sunday, December 23, 2018

Last freebie of 2018

Hello ,
I'm back with the last freebie of this year .

We already had "our Christmas" on Winter Solstice day . No , I didn't take any pictures . I just wanted to enjoy the moments and relax. It was hard enough for us to find any time together due to work , so we had to make the little time we had count.
I myself will be working on Christmas Day , and so are my son and girlfriend.

But I might show some of the lovely gifts in one of my next posts. Not to forget , my birthday will be coming up within the first week of the new year as well :) ….more gifts...:)  

So no pictures or long stories today . But from me here in UK to all of you …
….and I will give you the freebie straight away :)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/bh91iji4m4vacxq/sr_littleeskimo1.zip/file

http://www.mediafire.com/file/op68mp2i8hgom7o/sr_littleeskimo2.zip/file

Enjoy this little mini kit , and until next year.
Hugs Snowy



5 comments:

genie said...

thank you for the beautiful kit. Happy holidays to you.

Edna B said...

I'm late getting here, but I hope your Christmas was wonderful. I worked so many years on Christmas and New Years so that others with children could be at home. Retirement is wonderful. I get to be home for all the holidays. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Snowy. Hugs, Edna B.

smiekeltje said...

Dear Snowy!

sending you the very happiest BELATED birthday wishes. Wasn't at the computer yesterday and then this morning (shame on me) i remembered you had your birthday.Have to send the wishes this way, because I have no good email address of you.
Perhaps, if you want to, you could send me that through my email?
At the same time I want to wish you a very happy New Year, with lots of good luck, health and special moments to cherish.
Hugs
Kyra

smiekeltje said...

P.S. My email is on my blog!
The one as in the Google account isn't used.

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Thanks for the cute mini kit!