Sunday, December 06, 2020

More Angel Magic parts and is hating change a sign of ageing ?

 Hi everybody ,

I'm back with the next parts of the freebie kit. 

But first a "welcome back" to Doro aka Catzia :)  Years back I downloaded a freebie from her blog and used it in one of my layouts. Eventually she disappeared like so many scrappers and designers from back then. So when I checked my comments and she wrote to me it was a really nice surprise .It's great to hear you are back to scrapping :) Gruesse zum Schwartzwald /greeting to the Black Forrest in Germany 😀 

Last night I was ready to throw this new laptop against the wall ! Tell me, is it a sign of old age disliking change? I should be grateful for this brand-new Paint Shop pro program, but I hate it . The whole layout  completely changed  and I just don't get on with it. On a brighter note, I downgraded my Photoshop program and went back to CS4. I had the newer version on my old laptop and a lot of my actions didn't work with it, so I knew I wanted to go back to the older program. I think I will do the same with Paint Shop pro. Never mind new and improved. The older programs were always good enough for my designs and I really dislike the change. So screw it.... out with the new , in with the old and trusted again :) I'm also hoping to be able to install my old Poser 3D again.

I've upgraded the computer but I'm downgrading my design programs. Good jobs they all seem to work without problems in Windows 10 !

So, what have I been up to? 

My old draught excluder was getting on a bit , so I crocheted a new cover for it. A great way to use up some leftover yarn.
I had a day of wreath making .This is the first one . I seem to have a thing for eucalyptus this year :) 
And the second one , which hangs on my flat door 
now. 
This one was a real quick make ....isn't it cute? 
My jumper is all done . Happy how it turned out :) 
The next project is already started.....and if I can get my old PsP to work I can actually finish the scrap kit I was working on as well . 

And now to the next freebie parts
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ad7nvsg164coamv/sr_angelmagic2.zip/file



One more part to come and I will be back before Christmas .
I leave you with a cosy picture for Christmas mood ...
Yes, my Christmas tree is up :) 
Until next time , stay healthy and creative 
Hugs Snowy




5 comments:

Vicki said...

Thank you so much. Looking forward to the next parts

Edna B said...

Your wreaths are so nice, and that sweater is beautiful. Great job! Is the new project another sweater? Your tree looks beautiful. So pretty to sit and knit by. Enjoy your week, hugs, Edna B.

smiekeltje said...

Hmmmm, I have the same with several things, older version seems good enough and seven better??? Don;t know if it has to do with getting older, and you know what? I don;t care LOL!
Your sweater looks great and so are your wreaths as well as your sitting room in Christmas mood.
Have a good day and week and more, hahaha
Hug
Kyra

smiekeltje said...

Oh, I think I did something wrong. So again:
Merry Christmas to you!
Hug
Kyra

Gala said...

Большое спасибо за прекрасный набор!!!