Monday, September 06, 2021

3 more parts of Egyptian Dreams freebie

 ....and only a day later as planned :) 

Hi everybody ..... I don't know, my brain must be suffering from this humid warm weather in the moment. I actually forgot I agreed to swap my shifts and turned up for the early instead of the late shift. Much to the amusement of my co workers 😂

For some reason these shift changes have knocked me out of my "normal" .I'm tired and still 3 more shifts to do. But I got a lot of designing done . Yup, more new kits to show ! 

A crafty kit :) Only just finished.
Still have to do detailed previews and some quickpages.
An elegant , romantic floral kit.




And the first Winter kit is done as well. 
Doing the detailed previews and quickpages, sorting into folders, naming files and uploading almost  takes as long as designing the kit itself. 
Well not quite , but most people seriously under estimate the time and work that goes into making these kits. 
From the initial idea/theme , then collecting the resource and design materials , bringing what is pictured in your head actually on to the screen.....you get the idea ! 
What you download in minutes takes hours to create. 
Not to mention buying or even creating the materials for the deign idea to start with. I only use commercial licensed digital products. I'm picky that way and stick to the rules. Anyway, let me gives you the links now , and then I have to ready for work. 
https://www.mediafire.com/file/q4rbhs8pem6jfhx/sr_egyptiandreams7.zip/file




There will be the last 3 parts in 2 weeks time and the kit will be complete then. 

If you have any interest in knitting/crochet patterns, I have added some nice projects to the pattern page. And I'm still gathering more links with new projects to post on that page. 

But for now.... stay healthy and crafty, and until next post 

Hugs Snowy  



 

.

2 comments:

smiekeltje said...

Oh my, that gave a good laugh, you mixing up the shifts!
Love the look of the floral kit, I think it is great work and yes, people often underestimate the time that goes into a kit designing. But nice to see you are going crafty again and when I have more time(after the curtain stuff and some cleaning surely after it) I will look into the new patterns.
Have a wonderful day, stay safe and take a good rest when you can!
Hug
Kyra

Edna B said...

My goodness, you have been busy! Your new kits look so interesting. I love all your needlework. I do a little knitting, but mostly crocheting. I'll be checking your pattern page. You have a wonderful week, hugs, Edna B.