Tuesday, February 08, 2022

More Quickpage freebies

 Hi again :) 

I'm back with another quickpage bundle for you. 

The forced break is helping a lot. My arm and wrist feel a lot better already. Still not 100% as I don't have the strength in my hand back, but the pain is gone and I can move my wrist and arm without problem. 

I'm still going to be careful and resting it as much as possible , but I have begun to do some light exercises of stretching and moving . I think in about a week I will start with some light dumbbells to get my strength back .

In the meantime I have been busy with other things that go easy on my arm. 

Some light watercolour painting 

A little lettering with simple painting
Planting some seeds . I even invested in a grow light and heat mat to get better results. Time will tell whether it works  or not. 
And I took some pics of my lovely Amaryllis....
....and Orchid .Stunning winter blooms 💗

But now it's freebie time !
Here is the link for the "Dreams " quickpage bundle 

Here a layout I made with one of them for a little better detail . 
The pic was taken during lockdown beginning of last year. 

I should maybe take a new one this year, but I don't really do the selfie thing very often these days😁

And that's all for now. 
Tomorrow is a day off work and I plan to tidy up my little garden area behind the house ( if the weather allows it ) 
And maybe some more painting . 

Until next time . I'll be back with another freebie .

Hugs Snowy 





 

1 comment:

smiekeltje said...

Hope your hand/arm will get better soon. Sometimes it is good to have a break on some things, but it shouldn;t because of illness or strained muscles and so on LOL.
I am on crochet at the moment, is a nice change.
Still have to do my blogpost, perhaps later or may be even tomorrow.
You have a memory on the 14th of Februari, Mine is my mother passed away that date. Sad, but I am sure she met my father in haven that day, waiting for her.
Take care, have a lovely week,
Hug
Kyra