Thursday, July 21, 2022

Mini Freebie No.3

 Hi everybody,

Today I'm writing in between boxes and chaos 😁 I have started gathering supplies for my 2 rooms make over in September. Why so early? I'm making the most of the sales and that means the boxes, paint buckets, floor panels, carpet etc will have to be waiting until Shaun and Beth have fully moved out. But it's so worth it! I have managed to get quite a few things on my list for half price and I admit to being the ultimate bargain hunter. 

I love nice decor, but I stay away from cheap plastic stuff and go for natural materials. And these are not always the cheapest. Even recycled materials often cost more and if I can save money, the better it is for my bank account.

That's like the recycled macrame yarn I used for the 3day Macrame challenge, I took part in. So worth it. And I had so much fun making it. 

Very pleased how it turned out. 

Seriously, if you never tried macrame, give it a go! It's so relaxing and you get something really nice out of it. Pinterest and YouTube have tons of how-to tutorials. 

I also finally finished my cross-stitch project. It took me long enough, but ....yet again....so worth it. It will look lovely on my wall. 
The frame is a little too short and the wood hides a tiny bit of the design at the bottom, but it will do for now. 
I've already started on the next one 😏
My plants have been thriving in the little heatwave we had here. Personally, I'm glad we are now back to more normal temperatures. I really don't deal well with heat.
Yellow Tomatoes 
Cucumber
Courgettes

But now to the freebie.
Today we visit a Farm. 

I have said it before, all these small parts fit together and will make one huge kit in the end. 

Here is the link for "Farm fresh " 

Ther might just be more Farm stuff coming .....

.....but next time we will leave the countryside and take a little trip to the seaside.
We'll return for another countryside visit later on though. So there will definitely more coming. 

But for now, my book is calling my name, so I will chill with a drink and a snack on the sofa. Until next time...
Hugs 
Snowy 


1 comment:

Ryan Harper said...

i don't do well in the heat either! i live in central cali & we've had triple-digits for the better part of the month. i'm practically a hermit now. thank you for the freebie :)