Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Double the freebies :)

 Good morning :) 

My sleeping pattern is still messed up after working nights, so I have been awake since 4 am. My bladder then decided it's potty time and once that was done, I really wanted a cup of coffee. So here I am now, sat at the laptop and posting freebies. 

So, what have I been up to since last post? Not much really. Too much work and not much play. I'm working on a Christmas present, which I can't show yet, for obvious reason. But I did take a few photos on my way home from nightshift which fit right into this time of year. 

Our cemetery in the early morning hours. Quite eery with fog around the gravestones.  
I played with some filters for this one and liked how it brought out the bright colour of the leaves. 
My little seasonal decoration in my living room. I love the orange glow from the candles and pumpkins. It makes it really cosy. 
My first and favourite thing in the evenings after coming home from work. A girl's got to have priorities, right?  

Next post I will be starting to show some simple Christmas craft ideas. It's time to get that glue gun and the supplies out and get creative. 

But for now, I have a double whammy freebie for you. 
First there is the promised second part of Autumn Walk, another part of the mini kit series. 
I can already tell you that there will be a third part coming. 

Here is the link for part 2
And this one had to be published before November starts!


And following the time of the year, there has to be a Halloween part as well. So, I will be back with that one in less than a weeks' time. 

Until then 
Stay healthy and crafty 
Hugs 
Snowy 





No comments: