Thursday, March 23, 2023

Wishing for more Spring

 Hello again :) 

Three days ago was the official beginning of spring, also called Spring Equinox or Ostara. Although so far the weather has not shown many improvements. Apparently we had 3 months worth of rain in just one month. Ah well, they say " no rain , no flowers" and the flowers certainly don't seem to mind all the showers. 

These beauties are in full bloom right now. 

Meanwhile I have been on working beautiful patterns from Rico Design /Transformation. 
These cross stitch patterns are all about dried and pressed grasses and flowers. 
And to add to the detail I have added some real dried flowers to the picture. 
Love how these turned out 💓
I'm slowly working my way through the book.
More real flowers stitched onto fabric.
And this is what they all look like displayed on my wall. 
I'm not done yet.... there are more lovely patterns to do. 

But for now to different designs.
I have the second part of Spring Awakening for you.

Here is your link 

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ss0159aqb4ofdle/sr_springawakening2.zip/file

Enjoy , and I'll be back with the next part soon :) 

Hugs 
Snowy 





No comments: