Monday, May 01, 2023

Blessed Beltane, Happy May Day

 Hi everybody :)

We had a few nicer sunny days here, but the temperature is still quite cool. And today, on May Bank holiday , it's rather grey and cloudy. But gardening season has started. I've spend a few hours planting my baby plants and more seeds. Yesterday I ran out of compost so I need to get my bum to the shop before I can carry on and plant more. 

Last week , on my way home, I came across this lovely scene. The bluebells are starting to bloom. 
And how lovely are these? 
I have a thing for dried flowers in the moment , so when I came across this wall display I had to get it. 
I also picked a few flowers outside and they are currently in the drying process, and also some in a flower press. I have some ideas what to do with them , but that will be for another post. 
Last year , during the sales after Christmas , I picked up this Jute table runner for a bargain price. Back then I wasn't quite sure how to use it, but since I started the Rico transformation designs in the wooden hoops ,I realised a matching table runner would be just the thing. This will be a project that will take me quite a while. :) 
If  you like Hygge/Boho style and upcycling ,I can recommend "The reclaimed Heirloom" on YouTube.
She shows how to make some beautiful pieces for your home decor. 

https://www.youtube.com/@TheReclaimedHeirloom

I have already saved some videos with things I want to try. 

But now it's time for the next freebie part. 
Time for part 4 


Enjoy and have a wonderful week 💓
Until next time.

Hugs Snowy 




1 comment:

smiekeltje said...

Busy Bee.!!
I am quite busy too, and no energy left to blog at the moment Helping my friend out with her new house, I think they are moving in next week somewhere. I didn;t know I had so many unused muscles, LOL.
Today someone will come to look at my piano, it has to go. Hopefully I will get a little money for it. We'll see.
Other things are in the pipeline too, and I hope all will come out for the best.
Have a wonderful week, I really want the weather to be a lot warmer, it is going too slow to mu liking.
Hugs
Kyra