Thursday, September 01, 2016

...and here is part 3

Hi all.....quick post before I have to head to work again .
It's gradually getting cooler in the evenings and early mornings, and also a little darker when I head out for my early shifts now. The days are definitely starting to get shorter.
I'm quite happy about it because my bedroom under the roof doesn't feel so much like a sauna anymore.

Fall is also the theme for the September DND challenges this month. I finally found time this morning to letter and doodle the first two days.
 Loving the fall colors I can work with now.
The Tombows really are fantastic !
The colors literally pop out at you :)
 My smilie turned out a bit wonky because one of my cats decided to jump up and nudge me,lol
Not much more to tell right now because I have been literally going to work , coming home and doing the housework that needed doing and off to bed , apart from a little drawing.
I have 2 more shifts to work before I can enjoy some days off again.

So for now I will just give you the 3rd part of the kit and then get ready .
Here is the link
http://www.mediafire.com/download/2n689annkvhc5al/sr_happysummer3.zip

Next week will be the last part and then I will start getting something autumn themed ready for you.

Enjoy and till next post :)
Hugs Snowy

2 comments:

Lana said...

Thank you for part 3.

smiekeltje said...

It's nice that the nights are a bit cooler, makes sleeping easier.
Have a lovely weekend and fun drawing some fall themed lettering and more.
Hugs
Kyra