Saturday, October 22, 2016

Freebie time again

Hello,
it's back to work for me after my week off, but I sure did enjoy my time of leisure !
One day I jumped on the train to Norwich and spent the day ....at Hobbycraft. Well mainly,lol. This store is so huge and so much to look at that you don't even notice the hours going by.
And I did find a variety of goodies. not just for crafts , but also bought some new clothing.
Then at last I treated myself to a nice meal at TGI Fridays before heading home.

I have already started work on /with some of the goodies I got, like this canvas ....
....worked on black paper creating spiderwebs with the new Ranger  white opaque ink pens and metallic Sharpie pens ...
...and was creative with watercolor again.
I also finished a crochet scarf in time for the cooler weather and started knitting another.
I'll gradually show you what else I got as I go along work on various craft projects for the season.

As I went through folders on my external hard drive I discovered some hidden folders. I was very happy to see they contained design works which I thought were lost , had disappeared because I lost a lot when my old laptop gave up on life. So I will have more to sort and upload as freebies to come. ;)

But for now ...it's Halloween Town time !
 The large folder with elements http://www.mediafire.com/file/x49v3vhsw6t45sf/sr_halloweentown2.zip


And a little extra I found on the drive , which will fit this little kit as well, containing some cute stickers.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/08684fi5d73i290/sr_halloween_treat.zip

More stuff next post again. I won't be running out of freebies any time soon,lol

Till then
stay creative ;)
Hugs Snowy 


1 comment:

Edna B said...

Good afternoon, Snowy. Before I forget, thank you for explaining about the raven to me. I did not realize that it was a rescue bird.

Your "feather" canvas is quite lovely. Your art talent is really coming along nicely. You did a great job on the crochet scarf. I haven't seen that pattern. It's quite lovely.

Sounds like you had a fabulous day at Hobbycraft. Yup, that's the kind of store where I can spend hours and really enjoy myself.

Your kit is fun. I think that the skeleton couple are awesome! I'll have to fit them in to a QP. Thank you.

Now I'm off to get into a bit of fun mischief. You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.