Monday, December 12, 2016

Last 2 Christmas Dreams parts

Hey :)
Back with the last 2 parts of the kit . I want to make this a fairly quick post as I'm on nightshifts and really want to go back to bed for another nap before I start another one later.
But I'll still show off some of my artwork.
Lettering and hand drawn snowflakes on scrapbook paper

Watercolor candle scene

Lettering "Cup of cheer"
Chain of lights

And now .... "drum roll" ... the freebie parts
http://www.mediafire.com/file/pf5mt44zndzz2jn/sr_christmasdreams3.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/file/d8tnm15g2qcodex/sr_christmasdreams6.zip

New freebie next post , although I will have to see when I find the time. 50 hours overtime on top of my full-time working hours this month and Cinema to watch Star Wars , Chrsitmas party at work ..... yeah, you get the meaning,lol. Busy days !  But I'll sneak in some time ;)

In the meantime , stay creative and till then ...
Hugs Snowy

4 comments:

Lana said...

Beautiful, thank you so much and Merry Christmas!

smiekeltje said...

Oops, that are a lot of hours of overtime!
But well, the money coming with it is a pleasant thing.
Less than 2 weeks and Christmas already is here. Still have to make some preparations for it, mostly some grocerie shopping for our dinner.
And then i will have to dig out the tv program guide to find all kind of nice Christmas shows, or series and then Jan has to figure out how we can see it all and what he can take on dvd or video LOL.
Have a wonderful day!
Hug
Kyra

Edna B said...

Gosh, the days off work don't seem to last very long, do they? Snowy, your water colors are coming out really nice. December is always such a busy month.

Be careful working so many hours that you don't overdo and pick up any of the viruses that go around in the winter. I hope your Christmas is wonderful. You have a great day, hugs, Edna B.

Claudia van Schie said...

Hi Snowy, I have been following your blog for years. Thank you for all the beautiful freebies you have shared. I wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year.! I have a pinterest-page with all the adventcalendars and blogtrains I follow (https://nl.pinterest.com/clautje/advent-2016-and-blogtrains)
Love from Holland, Claudia van Schie (to see my christmas card: www.tristanvanschie.blogspot.com)