Wednesday, March 08, 2017

And even a day early this time ;)

Hey :)
I decided to post a day early this time because tomorrow is my last day off work and I have lots of plans . Whether I can get it all done remains to be seen, but I'll give a bloody good try :) 
The weather has been rather rainy here most days. Not exactly what I wished for my time off work, but I made the best of it. 
Tomorrow is supposed to be sunny ...so fingers crossed , maybe I can get some more work in my garden corner done...
Bad weather is crafting weather ! I picked this dream-catcher kit up for only £ 3.00 , added a few bits and bobs from my stash ...and voila ...a finished boho catcher :) 

At the same shop I found a plain Hessian organizer. I added a bit of ribbon and crochet butterflies and it looks a lot prettier ! 
Perfect for my craft/art/office corner.

A few days ago I ordered some Fine Tech watercolors from Germany (where they are made) They are quite hard to come by and not cheap, but worth every penny because they are made with mica powder which gives a lovely metallic sheen , and you can paint on black paper with them . Obviously I had to try them out ...and I LOVE them !!! 

Never think this lettering is easy,lol...it takes a lot of practice! 
 But now.... the last part of Rapture ! 
http://www.mediafire.com/file/003sfqf4lgpswsl/sr_rapture7.zip

And thats all for this one...but here comes the first part of the new kit as well . Sadly I lost all previews , but I make one up for each part as I post them for you .
Today it's the backgrounds
http://www.mediafire.com/file/rzftazrzvjw920d/sr_welcomingspring1.zip

2 more parts next week as usual :)
Till then -hugs Snowy 

1 comment:

Edna B said...

Snowy, your new paintings are wonderful. Your enjoyment shows in your work. That is nice. That little catch all would be nice for me too to have beside my chair or sofa. Hmmm, I'll have to think about that a bit.

Your lettering is really coming along nicely. Anything nice is always hard work but worth it. You have a super week, hugs, Edna B.