Saturday, March 25, 2017

Back with the last 2 parts

Hi all,
I'm finally back with the last 2 parts...late, I know,lol. Night shifts got in the way of posting and I was just too tired , especially as I still had to make 2 previews as well.
But better late than never !
Plus I joined a lettering pod on Instagram as well , so there was some talking and a couple of lettering projects to do.
Plus I tried chalk pastels for the first time.
But now to the downloads...the last 2 parts


Here the previews...

http://www.mediafire.com/file/udpodd2uu6m1odg/sr_welcomingspring4.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/file/8bfogf3wrdkpe0r/sr_welcomingspring5.zip

Enjoy ! ...Now , what should I give you next? I know ! It's time for an Easter Celebration. This kit will be only 4 parts . 2 next week and 2 the week after.
...and I just realized the previews of this one were lost in a computer crash as well. So I will have to make some new ones for these parts as well ,lol.
Until next week then :)
Hugs Snowy

No comments: