Saturday, April 29, 2017

And another two for you :)

Hi everybody,
I fell asleep at 7 pm last night after working some overtime. 2 am I woke up wide awake and my cat thought it was breakfast time when I came down the stairs to go to the toilette,lol. Luckily I was able to go back to sleep an hour later. And when I got up a short while ago , Sam wanted second breakfast :)
In his eyes this was great and I could do that kind of thing every day ...you wish, you little fur ball ! :)
Obviously with working overtime and falling asleep there wasn't much time to be creative on any large projects this week. But I did a little more work with those fabulous Fine Tec colors on black paper.
There is just something magic about letting colors run into each other and see how it turns out....
And when you get new inks , like this Ecoline Watercolor ink then you need to try out all those fantastic new colors :)
I ordered the pastel colors this month to try out, and I'm so in love with them I will oder the bright colors next payday :)
The great thing about these is that you can use a brush , like I did here....or an old fashioned quill and nip , dip pen, calligraphy pen to draw or write with them. Very versatile :)

The weather hasn't been exactly great here for gardening , but I still got some things planted.
 Tomato plants , cabbage etc ...and the beans and potato plants are doing very well .

Yeah , it's only pots and grow bags, but I'm definitely making the most out of the little space I have behind the house :)
There's a lot more to do, but the weather needs to improve before I can plant out the other babies which are waiting in my kitchen.

But now to the links.
If you are looking for more detailed previews , they are in the post with the first two links.
But here are parts 5 and 6 now
http://www.mediafire.com/file/rx2r71xcpgq210n/srlp5.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/file/8c8kahzqy28zo3n/srlp6.zip

There will be one more next week ...and the start of another freebie kit.This kit will be in 5 small separate kits. It's the Celtic Magic collection. As it will be Beltane on the 1st of May (which is an ancient Fire Festival ), I will give you the "Fire " part first.
Followed by the other Elements Water, Earth ,Air and Spirit ...so till then ...
Stay creative :)
Hugs Snowy

1 comment:

Edna B said...

Your garden looks super!! Unfortunately, I haven't been able to plant anything so far this year. But maybe soon. I'm starting to get around a bit better.

Snowy, your print and painting projects are really lovely. Perhaps there will be a second career in store for you as an illustrator? What a nice thought.

Daughter Deanne has just called to tell me that she will be here shortly to take me shopping. We hope! haha.

You have a great day, hugs, Edna B.