Sunday, June 17, 2018

The last of Magical Seas

Good morning (yawn) …
I just came home from my last nightshift , so let's see whether I can write a post and make sense without any sleep :)
It's still June and the #thingswithflowers challenge  goes on.
One prompt was " suitcase"
..then we had an hourglass
a banner
And this is my result of the Watercolor Hummingbird Skillshare class.
Talking of Skillshare, you can get 2 months for free.
https://skl.sh/2td4sAf
This is for the class I'm doing right now, but you are not limited and can take any classes you like. As many as you can do in 2 months. And you might be surprised how much they have to offer and sign up like me. I aim to do at least one class each week. They offer everything from arts and crafts -knitting , crochet, sewing, macramé, painting to photoshop and photography classes. And even Business and Technology stuff .
You won't be able to keep up with the new classes they publish all the time as well. What are you waiting for ? Learn something new :) Ps: By using that link I will earn a free month for everyone that signs up. That goes for every member...even you will get free months when you share a link if you decide to sign up.  Even if you don't sign up, there are free classes as well.
I pay £ 10.00 each month for my membership, can take as many classes as I want -no limit- and part of that goes to scholarships, so you're doing a good deed for students as well.
Money well spent and a lot less than you pay for video classes and teacher support on other sites.
 Of course there is always YouTube :)
Here some theory and practice for glazing, layering and shading
Here you can start learning about simple monochromatic flowers 




Pretty , huh? Here is my one .Go on, give it a try :)


But now to links …. here comes the last of Magical Seas 
And here 2 quickpages with sea/beach scenes which are not part of this kit.



Enjoy ! I won't be posting next weekend as I will be visiting my parents and family , but I will be back in 2 weeks with a new kit for you. 
Until then.
Hugs Snowy



2 comments:

smiekeltje said...

You can always use stuff of mine, no problem!
Great that you go to your family, will be a nice change from every day life for a moment.
Happy days there.
Hugs
Kyra

Edna B said...

Your new paintings are wonderful. I'm going to have a look at that link. First I want to sit out for a while before it gets too warm. I think I'll take advantage of those free lessons. Thank you.

Have a wonderful time with your family. It will be a really nice vacation for you. Family is so important. I'm off to the porch now. You have a great time. Hugs, Edna B.