Sunday, July 01, 2018

Back with new freebie kit

Hello ...I'm back from my vacation and have another kit for you. But first some art !
I took a travel watercolor kit with me and even did some paintings while away.
The #thingswithflowers challenge  was going on and apart from one prompt I managed to get all of them done.
The "Skull" with a tillandsia plant
...the prompt "Paintbrush"
Coffee mill with a coffee plant
And I even did another Skillshare class
This is my watercolor dragonfly from Irina's class
https://www.skillshare.com/classes/Watercolor-Dragonfly-Easy-and-Fun-Watercolor-Project/2117712120/classroom/discussions?via=user-profile&enrolledRedirect=1

As for learning ...here are 2 more fun video for practicing different watercolor techniques






Next week I post about how to work with masking fluid and show some examples of what you can do with it.
But now to the new freebie kit .Sorry, I have no detailed previews. They must have gotten lost in the computer crash back then, and had no time to make new ones. This kit contains 21 backgrounds and 28 elements , so what you see on the preview is only a few things of the whole lot.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/0nminndc2asadj9/sr_whimelegance1.zip/file

http://www.mediafire.com/file/81gm7hb84qvobe4/sr_whimelegance5.zip/file

Enjoy, and I'll be back with 2 more parts next week .
Hugs Snowy


2 comments:

Edna B said...

Your new paintings are wonderful. Your family must be very proud of your artistic accomplishments. I'll be back late on to watch the videos. You have a great day, hugs, Edna B.

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Thanks a lot for your sharing of this kit!