Monday, October 22, 2018

3 more Gordon's kitchen parts for you

Good morning ,
I normally wanted to post last night after work , but it as been such a busy day that I only wanted to chill and go to bed after I finished my shift at 11 pm.
But now , after a good nights sleep I am ready to write my blog post ;)

I have finally sorted out all my winter clothing and half of it was too large after loosing about 10 kilos so far. Luckily one of my colleagues likes my style and bought most of it from me. So at least it's not a total loss and I got some cash for it all to buy new items in a smaller size.
It's so nice not to have to go to shops searching for larger sizes ! I have so much more choice now , that I'm down three dress sizes.
And I feel great in these new things :) As I don't do a diet as such (just cut out junk food , smaller portions and moving more ) it's taken a while , but better slow and keeping it off than loosing the weight quickly and piling it all back on once you stop the diet !

What has kept me most busy the past weeks is my patchwork woolly blanket. It sure has grown a bit …
I'm half way done now. Normally it would have been 12 x 12 squares, but I decided to make it larger and do 18x12 squares. Also, I want to add a border once all the squares are together.




I also finished another kit. Here is a preview and 2 quickpages I made with it.


 I have 2 more kits in the making. But that will be a little while still until they are finished.

Winter is coming and no garden work , which means I will have more time to be creative again :)
It's still quite mild here during the day , and I'm still picking tomatoes and cutting herbs to dry or freeze. Weeds always threaten to take over and there hasn't been much rain, so I still have to water the plants in the moment.

But let me show you what's up for grabs today.
  More food
http://www.mediafire.com/file/926s39o8wrhosh0/srgk_more_food.zip/file

The Kitchen appliances
http://www.mediafire.com/file/an7xcrbc3l63noc/srgk_appliances.zip/file

...and part 6 of the main kit - recipe cards and a couple of ribbon bows
http://www.mediafire.com/file/eez0p5ynn8c218i/sr_gordonskitchen6.zip/file

More Gordon's kitchen to come  ...this one for example...
But that's next post ...so until then...keep crafty :)
Hugs Snowy





1 comment:

Edna B said...

My gardening is over for this year. It's just too cool now. I'd say cold, but I know it is going to get much colder soon enough. Your blanket is coming along really nice. Can't wait to see it when it is finished. You have a wonderful week, hugs, Edna B.