Saturday, March 16, 2019

The next Mardi Gras parts and building up a stash of new designs

Hello, good evening :)
I'm posting a day early this time. No particular reason,I'm just having the time , no work this weekend and so I decided to write my post tonight already.
And feeling so much better after dealing with a sinus infection and nasty cough the past week.
I had plenty of time for art ...and design. Here are some of the paintings I got done.
 Rainboots and thistles for the #thingswithflowers challenge
Lantern and crocuses
Aviary and roses
and a garden gnome with primroses.
I'm proud of this one , it's the first time I painted a face, and I'm happy how it turned out.
Also a little bit of lettering with my watercolour. This will be framed and go on the wall above my desk :)
I got another kit ready ...
...and even made some jewels for CU use.

I eventually plan to open up a store page here on my blog again , so I'm slowly building up a little stash with a variety of graphics (bought and self painted illustrations)
It's not gonna happen over night , I still need time to make that stash of new things. And don't fear- the freebies will continue.

And talking of freebies, it's time to give you two more parts.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/799oe6as5zbgqcu/sr_mardigras3.zip/file

http://www.mediafire.com/file/1asvlx8ohaa53hq/sr_mardigras_addon3.zip/file

There will be one more link for this kit next post , and the start of a new freebie as well.
Plus I will have something new to show as well (I hope). I will be experimenting with craft concrete. Let's see how that will turn out :)

Until next post then
Stay crafty :)
Hugs Snowy

3 comments:

smiekeltje said...

Goos to hear your got rid of the sinus and cold.
Oh, I love that face you painted, it looks soooo good!
Girl, you are a very talented women, keep going on with it. have just a question for you. I see you manage to change your bloglayout, and it is in blogger.
well, they seem to have changed things around a bit, earlier days I had no problem in changing the layout either, but now somehow I cannot manage it.
Is there a chance you can tell me how you do it? It shouldn't be difficult, but I hate it not being able to have my own created layout.
I used to make a layout and change it in Blogger, and now I have problems with it.
I would be very grateful if you could give me some tips or explanation.
Sending hugs
Kyra

P.S. Have you done already some seeds in little pots for your garden this spring?
Some of mine already are showing real life, LOL, like tomatoe and sunflower

Edna B said...

Snowy, your paintings are really coming out wonderful. I love your face painting, and that little gnome is such a happy little fellow. Pogo and I are home now and there is so much to do to catch up with everything. Not to mention two big bags of junk mail that came while we were away. You have a wonderful week, hugs, Edna B.

SiskiyouSue said...

Your painting is wonderful, lots of growth. Thanks for the beautiful freebies!