Sunday, October 06, 2019

She's back with more parts :)

Hello :)
I'm back from my travels and normal day to day work life has already started again.
Autumn is in full swing , including the rainy , wet weather. We also have a few flood warnings in force due to the heavy rain today.
Weather in Germany was definitely better than in UK. Speaking to my mum a short while ago , they have sunshine , but it's colder than here
And the fall colours in Germany were also more vibrant.

Look at that sky as well...not a cloud to be seen :)
Inspired by sunny autumn walks I decided to start on the Floral Autumn Skillshare class. I only had a small Watercolour sketchbook with me , but it didn't turn out badly.


 And some flowers
I also completed another cowl in autumn colours to go with my brown Teddy coat.
During a visit to a garden centre I saw Tillandsia displays and thought "I can do that myself" ….and I did ! A few tree slices, some branch bits, moss , a few rocks and other bits and bobs , and of course my glue gun.
Well happy how it turned out :)

I have a little extra freebie today .
 This is a printable Pattern notes sheet. If you write your own patterns for knitting, crochet etc , or just want to make some notes if you makes any pattern changes , measurements etc , this will come in handy. It's made for letter size paper.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/m1hy14aqhxxib3j/sr_pattern_notes.zip/file

And of course I have the last 2 parts of Hope ,Peace and Love for you :)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/v3t4c7r7zd35iht/sr_hope2.zip/file

http://www.mediafire.com/file/vy98bfdmav6w4w7/sr_hope3.zip/file

New freebie again next post .And I have a few more vacation pictures to show.
Until then ….stay crafty as always :)
Hugs Snowy

3 comments:

Edna B said...

Those Fall photos are beautiful. Your flowers really do look nice. You did a wonderful job on that cowl. The colors are super. And the sheet for patterns, etc. is a nice idea. Thank you. You have a wonderful week, hugs, Edna B.

Anonymous said...

Hello Hun,

germany better weather*bah* not here
we have rain since a week,
yesterday from morning to night :( now
we have 100% humidity, i hate it.
So for now i say Thank you
Take care
Hugs
from
Heike

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

I also picked up this kit, lovely as usual and your photos from Germany are breathtaking...thanks, glad you got to take a vacation!