Sunday, October 20, 2019

New freebie kit "Golden Fall"

Hello :)
I'm posting rather late today after spending half of the day in bed. I only finished my nightshift at 7 am this morning and needed my beauty sleep :)
Apart from work I have been pretty busy since my last post.
I sorted through my stash shelf and found an almost finished project I had forgotten about. So I got busy and finally got it ready.
A crochet shoulder Boho bag. I love the colours of this variegated yarn 💓
I'm in love with Norwegian gnomes, the "tomte" . I've been browsing the local shops , but could not find any in this town. So I decided to make one myself.
I browsed a few tutorials on Pinterest and here he is. Very happy how he turned out and I will definitely make a little friend for him as well. :)
Then it was a day of wreath making. This is my macramé autumn wreath ….
….and my Macramé Star wreath .
Here a close up with the beautiful pink silk rose I added for decoration.
And lastly , one of my Instagram friends published her first book. It's a 30 day workshop with lovely projects inside.
Of course I had to get my paints and brushes out and get started. I opted for the Diamond made out of lines , but changed the colours to metallic gold and bronze tones. It's a fun way to practice straight and thin lines.

Okay , now to the new freebie and lots of previews for the new kit "Golden Fall"
This has never been published before and is quite a large kit with 7 zip files in total.
Here more detailed previews...







And here the first 2 links for you :
Backgrounds
http://www.mediafire.com/file/3tyijrn7jznag3g/srgf_backs1.zip/file

and Elements
http://www.mediafire.com/file/la99vismvl7c556/srgf_elements1.zip/file

I normally wanted to show some more pictures from my trip to Germany but I think this post has plenty of pictures already , so I'll save those for another post and might even make a few layouts with them :)

So that's all for now . I need to catch up with some more sleep and get back to normal day time routine in the next few days , before my early shifts start again. And of course squeeze plenty of crafting time in between shopping ,cooking and the usual catching up with housework on my days off .

Till next post
Hugs Snowy


4 comments:

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

this kit looks real intriguing, thanks for the shares...love your wreaths you made, you are so very creative!

Edna B said...

Your macrame is really lovely. That Watercolor book looks very interesting.h How did I miss this post? My bad. Ia really love that bag. Now I'm on to the next post. Hugs, Edna B.

Mary said...

I love the blanket!!! Your painting is stunning!!! The purse and tree ornaments are lovely!!! The blanket is just gorgeous!!! The Advent calendar is precious!!! The star is beautiful!!! You are so talented!!!

The kit is just beyond absolutely amazing!!! The gold makes it pop!!! Along with the other colors, that are gorgeous!!! Love the different swirls, just spectacular!!!! The deer, pumpkins, hearts and tree are all fantastic!!! The frames and papers are absolutely marvelous!!!

Thank you so much for sharing you awe inspiring talent!!!

SiskiyouSue said...

Your Tomten is so cute! I got a gnome for Christmas last year from my sister. Hope she sends another this year, or I will have to make a friend for him... Thanks for all the gorgeous things. Your work is always gorgeous!