Sunday, December 29, 2019

Last freebie post of 2019

Good morning everybody....
My rather long weekend begins today 😉
I just came home from nightshift and this was my last shift for two wonderful weeks. I am officially on leave 😋 Hooray !!!!
Although it will be a busy one for the first week...once I caught up on my beauty sleep.
As every year I will be starting the new year with some goals and intentions.(Might make some layouts to remind me of them)  New Years eve morning I will cook and bake us some buffet style snacks and a pasta salad. At midnight there will be the usual video calls with my family in Germany to wish each other a Happy New Year. We watch the big London Fireworks on TV and have a little toast among us, and then to bed. New years day is a day to relax and weather depending maybe a walk in nature. On the 2nd I meet up with some friends and colleagues at our Italian restaurant for a meal and get together.
On the 3rd some shopping to stock up my fridge ...but not the freezer. That will be cleaned out and sorted , as will the kitchen cupboards and the same goes for the other rooms. I do New years cleaning. I don't wait for spring because I want to go into the new year clean and clutter free. Have you ever seen Marie Kondo om Netflix? That woman has a point with her series and books. Get rid of what no longer serves you and makes you happy. tidy up and clean , and start the new year organized. I did that before Marie Kondo ever became known and it has always served me well so far. I tackle one room each day , so I still have plenty of time for other things and time to relax and craft as well.
These are my makes since last post ….
 I finally got that jumper ready 😍
Then I crocheted a scarf ...
  ...made the matching fingerless mittens...
...and finally finished the set with the matching hat as well.
That's not my last project of this year though. I have already started on a gift for a friend and hope to finish it before the year ends.
I'll keep you all updated how things go as usual in my posts 😀

And now to the next two parts of the freebie kit.
Papers
http://www.mediafire.com/file/8vxlayzqnl763k3/srwc2.zip/file

and elements
http://www.mediafire.com/file/8wyxe4vris8jrpk/srwc5.zip/file

And that's all for this year. I'll be back in 2020 😎
I hope you'll make it all happily into the new one.
Happy New Year hugs

Snowy

7 comments:

Edna B said...

Your knitting projects look wonderful. I love your energy. Snowy, for some reason your downloads have not been downloading here. Instead, they keep asking me to download and install something, which of course I don't do. It was like this on the last post too. I have chrome, so I'm not sure why this is. Enjoy your two weeks off, and have a Happy New Year. Hugs, Edna B.

Lucy said...

I made this comment a few weeks ago. so I finally bit the bullet and signed in (just joined) and it worked beautifully. It is a great site and lots of freebies by other people. I just signed in--no installation of anything. try it again and it works great.

smiekeltje said...

It is already the new Year, so Happy New Year. But I write this comment post here, because I wanted to wish you Happy Birthday! I think I still have the right day in mind.
Lots of hugs
Kyra

Claudia van Schie said...

love it. Thanks for sharing your beautiful freebies. Pinned it to https://nl.pinterest.com/clautje/lots-of-digital-freebies/. I discovered Marie Kondo last year and cleaned up my whole house. Have to scrap a page about it soon. Love from Holland, Claudia van Schie

mj said...

Thanks for the freebie. P.S. Your crocheting is gorgeous!!!

jenefer alex said...

Hello Friends i am so glad to write this article today to tell the world how Dr Oso cured my HPV virus that have been in body since five years ago, ever since then my life has been in complete,i have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by several doctors,but it didn't cure my HPV VIRUS neither did it reduce the pain, i was checking for solution on the internet then miraculously came across Dr Oso the powerful herbalist that cure HPV INFECTION,then i contacted his email, i explained everything to him and he prepared a herbal cure and send it to me that was how i got cured from HPV disease totally after receiving his herbal medicine, so my friends why waiting and be suffering with this HPV virus when there is someone like Dr Oso that can cure any disease HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS C ,HERPES VIRUS,ALS . you can contact his via: drosohaberhome@gmail.com or whatapp +2348162084839 

                               HERE IS DR OSO SITE

https://sites.google.com/view/drosohaberhome/home 
 
you can also email me for more info about DR oso via jeneferalex123@gmail.com

asda services said...

Programmed ATM Cards
Do you know that you can hack any ATM machine !!!
We have specially programmed ATMs that can be used to withdraw money at ATMs, shops and points of sale. We sell these cards to all our customers and interested buyers all over the world, the cards have a withdrawal limit every week.
Getting rich and living the rich and famous lifestyle is a dream of many people. And while most people go to work or look for other ethical methods to make money on ATM-programmed cards.
The programmed ATMs withdraw money from each ATM but have a withdrawal limit every week, only your PIN code is in it, it is a high-tech card system. The PROGRAMMED ATM card works on all card-based ATMs, anywhere in the world.
Email: atmservices44@aol.com
Email: hacklords.investors@gmail.com