Sunday, December 01, 2019

Last part of Golden Fall

Hi all :)
Let me tell you :Getting old sucks ! Oh , it definitely got its pros as well ,but the creaking, aching bone thingy is not funny. Yesterday I woke up and my neck hurt a little. Not to worry, I have just been sleeping wrong ...it happens. But by evening it had gotten worse and I could barely move my head without pain.
What happened to ageing gracefully, ripening like a fine wine? This is definitely not what I signed up for :)
So I'm sitting here , one of those reheatable rice filled microwave things around my neck, covered with a scarf, a fleece hoodie and warm velour bottoms , wrapped up like going on a trip to the north pole. It's gradually getting better (I think) and it better be gone by Tuesday when I have to be back at work. I'm an active girl. I cycle and walk every day. First these colds and now this. Give me a break, please !:)
On the bright side, the day before I put up my Christmas decorations. I stuck to the " plastic bauble free" theme.
Yes, the tree is artificial. there is a 10 year old tinsel string in it, but everything else is natural.
A mini wooden nutcracker, straw stars, orange slices...
 ...macramé trees...
...pine cones...
and a macramé star.
Little gnomie here got a lick of gold paint.
And my Amaryllis is in full bloom. What a beauty :)
Anyway, let's get to the last freebie part now.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/kg9919z4kahuwz1/srgf_elements5.zip/file

Next post is the start of a new Freebie again. Until then ...stay crafty :)
Hugs Snowy

2 comments:

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Such a lovely gift and so very generous too! Thank you and I hope your neck pain dissolves! Merry CHRISTmas!

Jack Lucas said...

First, I want to complement this site administrator for creating this platform for us to express our feelings

I frequently get cold sores(which lasts for 5-6 days on my lips and its painful both physically and mentally) .. As a bodybuilder, I basically get outbreak due to the daily pressure and heat in the body.. Recently I stumbled upon my salvation. I found a herbal remedy to cure hsv completely, in just 4weeks ..

I got to know about Dr Utu after seeing a lady's testimony online. I reached the doctor and I ordered for herpes herbal medicine. He sent the herbs to me and I started making use of them. In just 2days, the cold sores are cleared. 4weeks after medication, I went to the hospital for test of cold sores and it was completely NEGATIVE.

By following every prescription, i was able to cure my cold sore in less than 4weeks. 100% natural herbs no after effect.
Note: Please do let others know if this work for you.
The doctor's email is drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
Note : follow all instructions accordingly..

If you are sure that you have benefited from this African herbs be courageous to inform others.
Thanks in advance