Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Last of Lavender and Lace

Hello and good morning :)
Apologies for being late again, but nightshift got in the way and we were quite busy at work. My beauty sleep had to come first because I was absolutely shattered.
Plus I've been busy here at home as well, building up flatpack furniture for my bedroom. After 17 years of life it was time to dump my old chest of drawers and get a new one. Plus I got a bedside cabinet with it as well.  I went for natural pine furniture , called "Scandi" and it looks really nice. I might take a pic when it's daylight, once I packed everything away and tidied up.
I have a lot planned for the couple of days I'm off work. It's time to pack some of the winter clothing away into vacuum storage bags and get the lighter summer stuff out. I don't think I'll be needing thick woolly jumpers, hats and scarves anymore until end of the year.
Some of my plants need repotting , I want to plant some more seeds, do some more painting, work on my crochet project, maybe design another kit ….you get it....so many plans , not enough time to do it in.
But I'm off to a good start this morning. It's only 8 am and I have already cleaned the kitchen , the washing machine is on and I have my coffee in front of me while I write this. Mopping the floors is next, because these damn cleaning fairies didn't turn up again. They must be isolating as well :)
I found this floor cleaner , called "French soap scent" and it reminds me of my childhood. My great grandmother used a plain basic soap for cleaning nd this is exactly the same scent. Isn't it funny how little things like a smell can remind us of good times with loved ones?
And it's a rainy grey morning here, so that will make it easier to stay in and get things done.

I'm also trying to catch up with the 100 day challenge of painting 5 minute miniatures, but I'm getting there .I've fallen behind , but I refuse to get stressed about it.
Here are some I finished.




 I also did some crochet....
...and finished some crochet bunting. Still have to hang it up , but it's gonna look great :)

Anyway... time to give you the last part of Lavender and Lace and then I will have to look on my external drive what kit I will upload for you next.


http://www.mediafire.com/file/f5uo72ywho9wz7a/sr_lavenderlace7.zip/file

Enjoy and stay healthy 💓
Until next post and a new kit
Hugs Snowy


2 comments:

Edna B said...

You still seem to get so much done even with little time. Your little paintings are really quite nice. I'm wanting to get some new plants going too. You take care and have a wonderful week. Hugs, Edna B.

Unknown said...

Hello! I'm very excited to inform everyone that I'm completely cured from my HSV 1&2 recently. I have used Oregano oil, Coconut oil, Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Famciclovir, and some other products and it's really help during my outbreaks but I totally got cured! from my HSV with a strong and active herbal medicine ordered from a powerful herbalist and it completely fought the virus from my nervous system and I was tested negative after 12 days of using the herbal medicine. I'm here to let y'all know that herpes virus has a complete cure, I got rid of mine with the help of Dr Emmanuel and his herbal exploit. Contact him via email: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp him at +2348140073965
 thank you..