Monday, May 11, 2020

New Freebie Spring kit

Good morning ….
I normally wanted to post last night , but when I went to zip up the files for the new freebie kit I discovered I had no detailed previews. It was too late and I was getting tired , so I decided to do the previews first thing in the morning and then post it here.
So I'm sitting here with my coffee and finally got everything sorted.
On Saturday we had a BBQ and even though I was only out in the sun for 2 hours I ended up slightly sunburned. Needless to say some parts of my skin still feel rather tender I'm naturally pale skinned and I burn very quickly. If I go out today I will definitely cover up to avoid further burning. I will probably get strange looks again walking around covered up with long sleeves , but I'm used to it :)

I painted a few more small pics for the 100 day challenge
I have more but with all the previews today I will keep those for next post.
And this is work in progress . I just love the yarn ! It's called Northern Lights and is a pleasure to work with.
My Boho cardigan is also taking shape, I only have the sleeves left to do.

But let's get all those previews up now...
The new kit is called Colours of Springtime and will be 6 folders for you to download.
It contains 18 papers , only 12 are shown here.



Here are the first downloads
Papers
http://www.mediafire.com/file/wempmb4k9s2uhq4/sr_coloursspring1.zip/file

Elements
http://www.mediafire.com/file/mgdh2d4x3xiop2s/sr_coloursspring3.zip/file

I hope everybody is staying healthy .We are still under lockdown here and I hope it will stay that way quite a while longer. The last thing we want is for the numbers of Covid 19 to go up again, so I think it's better to stay in a while longer than risking it to get worse again.
I'll be back with more next post , so enjoy and stay crafty :)
Hugs Snowy

6 comments:

Edna B said...

I hope your day yesterday was awesome. I just love the colors in that
Northern Lights yarn. Is that a shawl? It's beautiful. I can't wait to see photos of the sweater. Your hand work is really lovely. I agree about staying in longer to completely get rid of the virus. You have a wonderful week, hugs, Edna B.

Mary Kent said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Hello! I'm very excited to inform everyone that I'm completely cured from my HSV 1&2 recently. I have used Oregano oil, Coconut oil, Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Famciclovir, and some other products and it's really help during my outbreaks but I totally got cured! from my HSV with a strong and active herbal medicine ordered from a powerful herbalist and it completely fought the virus from my nervous system and I was tested negative after 12 days of using the herbal medicine. I'm here to let y'all know that herpes virus has a complete cure, I got rid of mine with the help of Dr Emmanuel and his herbal exploit. Contact him via email: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp him at +2348140073965
 thank you..

Joy Smith said...

I have been cured through Dr Utu African Traditional roots and herbs.
Why so many people don't succeed in better health is because they have the belief that herbal medicines are primitive and outdated they took time ⌚ in thinking and having much doubt in herbs that can actually better their health naturally. Do you know that thinking and doubting won't solve your health problems?yes of course it won't solve it All you've to do is to stand up again and make the best move in your life. African herbs cures HIV, HSV, CANCERS, INFERTILITY, ASTHMA, PARALYSIS, DIABETES Try a reliable herbalist like Dr Utu and tell him your symptoms and feelings on;
drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
CALLING +2347032718477
WHATSAPP LINE +2347032718477

Jack Lucas said...

First, I want to complement this site administrator for creating this platform for us to express our feelings

I frequently get cold sores(which lasts for 5-6 days on my lips and its painful both physically and mentally) .. As a bodybuilder, I basically get outbreak due to the daily pressure and heat in the body.. Recently I stumbled upon my salvation. I found a herbal remedy to cure hsv completely, in just 4weeks ..

I got to know about Dr Utu after seeing a lady's testimony online. I reached the doctor and I ordered for herpes herbal medicine. He sent the herbs to me and I started making use of them. In just 2days, the cold sores are cleared. 4weeks after medication, I went to the hospital for test of cold sores and it was completely NEGATIVE.

By following every prescription, i was able to cure my cold sore in less than 4weeks. 100% natural herbs no after effect.
Note: Please do let others know if this work for you.
The doctor's email is drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
Note : follow all instructions accordingly..

If you are sure that you have benefited from this African herbs be courageous to inform others.
Thanks in advance

Gala said...

Большое спасибо за Ваш интересный сайт и прекрасный набор!