Wednesday, May 05, 2021

More Sargasso Spring parts ....finally !

 Hi again, 

okay, so firstly sorry for being so late with this next post. 

What can I say? I'm getting old .... I had the occasional aches and pains in my joints before, caused by cold and wet weather, but nothing like this flare up that started last month. I had no energy and all my joints and muscles hurt. I was just happy when I came home from work and could rest. 

I have yet to make an appointment with my doctor , but I guess I have started to get some form of arthritis. I have since adjusted my diet, taking some supplements, keeping warm and in the moment I feel much better . I don't want to take any meds or pain killers unless absolutely necessary. 

It definitely means slowing down ...yet again. No stress if at all possible , because stress weakens the immune system.

And as a result I don't have much to show either. But I completed my "Granny -go-round" jumper ...

and even got featured on the Love Crafts Facebook page. 

In the hopes that the weather will eventually warm up I started a summer version in light cotton with short sleeves as well. (we still have frosty nights and wear boots and winter coats in May)  
Despite frosty nights and cold days the trees are starting to bloom. 

OK , now let me give you the next links. 
Papers

Elements

2 more parts to come and I hope I won't be late this time. I really don't want to feel that crap again :) 

So until next post , stay crafty 
Hugs Snowy



2 comments:

Edna B said...

Your sweater is beautiful. Nice job! I can't wait to see the one with short sleeves. Happy Mothers' Day Snowy. Hugs, Edna B.

smiekeltje said...

Sorry to hear you have trouble with perhaps kind of arthritis. and you, who always is so busy will have to get used to do things a bit less, or a bit more slow. If that helps, just do it! There are always things that can wait to be done a day after. If you can ease the effects by just adjusting your food a bit, then it always is better than taking meds(however, you still should have pleasure when you eat something, not just because it is good for you LOL).
Lovely sweater by the way.
Take care of yourself,
Hugs
Kyra