Saturday, November 13, 2021

New :Winter Forrest kit and freebie sampler

 Hello :) 

Just another quickie post to let you all know that my new Kit "Winter Forrest" is out on the Store page now. And of course I have the freebie sampler ready for you as well. 

I will do a longer post with crafty updates again when I have a few days off work .Right now I'm running around between desk and cooking my dinner, after coming home from work :) 

Anyway, here are the previews of this gorgeous kit. I think this is so far my favourite of the winter kits I have done so far for this year. 







I think it has a real winter festive feel to it  💖

And the sampler is also beautiful ! 

Here is your link 


The kit is £ 2.99 and you find how to get it on the Store page . 

Enjoy , and until next post .
Hugs 
Snowy 💓



  

2 comments:

smiekeltje said...

Beautiful!
Hug
Kyra

Edna B said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Snowy. Hugs, Edna B.