Wednesday, December 01, 2021

New kit, Let's hygge Sampler and Christmas/Yule crafts

 Hello :) 

I'm finally back with some updates of what I've been up to lately. Of course it has to be Yule /Christmas crafts. 

I already have my tree up since the 28th of November, the first Advent. It's a tradition I grew up with.We have an Advent wreath with 4 candles and on each of the four Sundays before Christmas another candle is lit. There's also a children's rhyme for that. It goes " Advent ,Advent, ein Lichtlein brennt, erst 1, dann 2 , dann 3 , dann 4, dann steht das Christkind vor der Tuer. Loosely translated that means : Advent, Advent , a candle is burning, first 1 , then 2, then 3 , then 4 , and then Santa is at the door. 

Candles are the "hygge factor" for me at this time of year. They make the room cosy. 

As the past years , I'm aiming for a plastic free Christmas again. So during the evenings I was busy stringing up lots of wooden beads. 
They look great as garlands in my little tree . 
I have a Gnome theme this year ๐Ÿ˜
Even my tree topper is a Gnome :) 

Gnomes everywhere ๐Ÿ˜








 

I made a Macrame wall hanging with pinecones which I collected out and about during my walks. 
A heart shaped Macrame door wreath . 
And a Macrame Star.
And there is the new Kit 
"Let's Hygge" 




The kit is $2.99 and as usual you can purchase it by emailing me at snowravensdesigns@hotmail.com








And of course I have a sampler for you ๐Ÿ˜ 


Here is your link 

That's it for now. I will make myself another cup of coffee now and have some of those gingerbread cookies that have my name written all over them ๐Ÿ˜‰

Stay healthy and crafty 
Hugs Snowy 



No comments: