Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Spring QP bundle no.2 and updates

 Hi again , 

Back with more quickpage freebies . I know I said in my last post I would be back before I had to be back to work and I scheduled for it to post automatically , but it didn't post for some reason. So I'm posting it today finally . 

But first some news . I will be closing my store page for now. Spring and summer is always busier with doing gardening and I spend more time outside. So I'm rarely on the computer. I save that mainly for the rainy days . Autumn and Winter this changes again and this Spring /Summer break will also give me some time to gather new fresh ideas and inspiration ,stock up on more new designs, resources etc. 

Later in the year , once I'm not so busy gardening anymore I can reopen the store page. Don't worry, I will still post and have freebies for you, just not as often. 

So what have I been up to since last post? 

I've been enjoying the sunshine and seeing everything bloom and come to life. 

Even the simple little flowers by roadside :) 
I completed the second cross stitch sampler "Spring" 
I have to wait for the Summer and Autumn one to be released later in the year , but the plan is to do those as well. 
In the meantime I have already started another cross stitch project. This is quite a large one , so I expect this to keep me busy quite a while. 
Plus I might carry on in between with the crochet project I started and had to abandon due to my arm and wrist hurting. That will teach me to sit there for hours and do repetitive hand movements....  now I will watch the time and have more breaks in between to prevent this from happening again. 

I also want to get back to painting with my watercolours again. There's never enough time for everything I would like to do. So many plans , so little time ! 
But enough for now... let me give you the freebie and then I will get comfy on my bed and read that book I started last night. 
Here is the link

I'll be back with more freebies :) 
Until then ...
Stay healthy and creative 

Hugs Snowy 







No comments: