Tuesday, June 07, 2022

Min kit Freebie "Spring Meadow"

 Hello again πŸ˜„

It's been a while since my last post but I'm back with a little freebie for you. 

I have hardly been on the Internet the last few months. I even deleted Facebook and Instagram from my tablet. My laptop was gathering dust and needed a good clean. But it's been great and I will definitely carry on with this. 

I am less tired , have more energy and enjoying having more time to relax without the pressure or feeling the need to post. 

I've been enjoying time in the sun and enjoying the flowers ...





And even made a layout with one of the pictures I took. 
The stitching is going slow as well in the moment. I spent more time with a series of books than working on this. 


And I can't be trusted at our B&M shop , especially when there's a Sale going on. 😁

I have experimented with bright colours, I had the dark Goth time and a phase of the shabby chic style, but now I think I finally found my style and my colours. 
A bit of boho ....
...a bit of natural ...
..a bit of industrial...
.and a bit of "crazy plant Lady" πŸ˜‚ 

I get these tiny mini plants or cuttings , only they don't stay small for long . Maybe I should stick with a cactus ?....they grow a lot slower !

Anyway, my garden plants are growing as well. And I have a few more to plant outside tomorrow. I'll take some pics for my next post. 


But flowers also were the inspiration for the new freebie. 
It really is a Mini kit , but I plan to do a few more of these small kits and want to make them to mix and match . So in the end you'll still have a collection of minis you can combine into a larger kit. 

And I'll post some more quickpages as well. 

Here is Spring Meadow 



Enjoy .... and I'm off now . I have a good book to read and my bed is calling me to get comfy . I will be back with more , but you know....no pressure . Whenever the mood strikes me 😊 the inspiration hits me and I have the time .
Until then 

Hugs Snowy 


No comments: