Saturday, April 07, 2012

Still alive ,lol

Hi all, yes-I'm still alive and kicking -just not much time in the moment. Tonight will be a 12 hour night shift , tomorrow another night , but then I'm off for a few again. Reggie is still working crazy hours as well and we're making the most of the time we can have on SKYPE together. I fell asleep a few times talking to him now....last thing I remember is "close your eyes" from him,lol. 73 DAYS ....whoohoo...its rapidly going down!
Didn't get much done, only a layout for our page we have together.
And now I have to go again, lots of things to do before he wakes up. Then spend a few hours with him before I head to work. Have a lovely Easter Weekend -Hugs Snowy

1 comment:

smiekeltje said...

LOL, you are busy! Work, sleep, houswork, and Reggie, wow!
Not so long now anymore before you actually will meet. Exciting times ahead.
Despite of long working hours, Happy Easter time.
Hugs
Kyra