Friday, January 25, 2013

Last part of New Beginnings

Hey, good morning :)
I was up early this morning after I passed out watching a movie on TV last night ....sign of getting old???
Woke up to the voice of Reggie and had a couple of nice hours with him on Skype. "Sigh" I miss that man ! -Sure , Skype is great ....but nothing beats being actually together in person.

Yesterday I also started my spring cleaning. It will be Imbolc on the 2nd of Feb. so while I'm off work on rota break is the perfect time to get it done. And two people smoking in this place ....oh boy, you should have seen the crap coming off the picture frames when I wiped over them !

It's also a good way of getting rid of more items I don't really need or use anymore. Let's face it....I can't take all the stuff with me. So the more I can get rid of  from now until the time to move comes , the better ! I still have approx. 200 books to go from my shelves ... and other things....I just really have to be tough on myself. Anything not used in 2 years I am not likely to use or need again .... it has to go ! And no more buying new clutter ! -let's face it, everything now is geared towards that final step.

Somebody asked me whether I am not scared or nervous to make such a big move. Not yet, but I will be.The interviews and the process at the Embassy and then waiting for the papers won't be fun. I will be giving up a bloody good job here , my flat and leaving my son and beloved cats behind  to make a completely new start in a new place.I have to adjust, find a new job and no doubt will learn a lot of new things. Of cause that's scary! But I also know it will be worth every penny and step towards finally being with Reggie for good, no matter how long it takes. 




It is also almost time to plant new seeds....I am prepared ! Website update: both other Girls are jumping on board, we got the site where we will sign up for server space .... now it's time to find a name. I need a name before I can go ahead.For making the graphics (header) and Domain name. So that's something to be thought about and discussed now. But no hurry ...all good things take time.

In the meantime I carry on building up stock. Here another 2 qps from yet another new kit I am working on.

So here is now the final part of "A new Beginning"
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?14pux4yg24znxoh


I will be preparing a new freebie again for next week. Till then - have a nice weekend
Hugs Snowy

2 comments:

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Thanks so much for sharing your lovely creations! You have a lot on your plate until the move, but with so much to do the time will fly by and before you know it you will be back in North Carolina! Good Luck!! Hugs, Mat

smiekeltje said...

Yeah, I know you don;t have time, but still..I have an award on my blog for you. Take a look, and up to you to do something or nothing with it LOL!
Hugs
Kyra