Thursday, June 05, 2014

Logging in again :)

Been a while since I have been on here last time. A few new things and life in general has kept me busy.
Yes, I'm still with Reggie and will flying across again in 2 weeks time
And I have a new laptop .... but no design programs on there yet. In fact, I'm still thinking about having Windows 8 wiped off it and going back to Windows 7. My Poser program will not work with Windows 8 and I am not impressed with it at all. It really was made more for touch-screens.

My possessions are about half of what they used to be. I was able to get rid of one tall shelf which used to be full of books as well. Now I get all my books on Kindle ...no dust catchers, less clutter , more space and they are cheaper to buy.

I still do various art and craft projects. I have been recycling or re purposing old jeans.
A laptop bag
Kindle cover with front pocket for my phone
2 little crochet baskets for the bathroom
And I made a new skirt by cutting the top of from an old dress and using a pair of jeans for the top of the skirt.

I'm hoping to have the at least PSP and PS installed on my laptop before I leave for NC....and who knows.... once I can start playing again my inspiration will hopefully come back as well.
Till then , hugs
Snowy

2 comments:

smiekeltje said...

Glad to hear again from you after a really long time of silence LOL!
And yes, life can have its way to interfere and then those things are more important than blogging, we all understand that.
Would be nice though if you popped in a bit more frequent, if only to let us know you are alive and kicking???????
If you followed once in a while my blog, you know what is happening, more or less here.
We're still on our feet, and moving on, perhaps sometimes on a little slower pace, but who cares? as long as we still can move around we should be happy!
Is all okay with Shaun too?
Om my, in two weeks you will see your Reggie again, great.
Wishing you both a terrific time and hoping to hear from you after you've came back(??)
Oh, I am sure you will find new inspiration for designing in PS again, after you've uploaded the program.
So girl, I am sending you a big hug and am happy you seem to do okay.
Greets to Reggie when you go there!
Bye bye
Kyra

Kelebek nakliyat said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.