Saturday, February 04, 2017

Last 2 parts of Enchanted Winter

Hi again,
I'm currently on my few days off and trying to get as much done as possible before I'm back to work on Monday.
The clean up is still going on. I did the kitchen tools and cutlery drawers and cleaned out and disinfected the fridge. On my next days off it will be the shelves and the freezer and then the kitchen is finished.
As daunting as a spring clean can be , it's nice to have it all in order and smelling nice and clean when you're done :)
And then on to the next room ! I know my curtains definitely need washing ! 
So let's add that task to the rest of the Spring cleaning. Ughh...and I just finished the laundry , including the cat's bedding /blankets...
I also planted some more seeds and let's see whether I make it outside tomorrow to clean up the garden corner, weather permitting.I have not looked at the forecast yet.
Edna , have fun in Florida ...and I'm jealous too,lol. I would love to have a little greenhouse.

The "Show me your drills" challenge has ended and on February 1st we started the "Show me your letters" challenge. Small letters for now, but it will be followed by the capital letters of the alphabet.
It's like being back at school ...fun times :)
I also started another challenge called "February in Bloom" which is painting another flower each day. I don't know whether I can keep up with it during the days I work , but I'll try my best. I have already done 3 paintings in watercolor.




Enough of that now- time for the links!
Last 2 parts today and another kit starting next post.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/jzm8126lwt58504/srenchantedwinter3.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/file/w0i3xl3g1ias2pc/sr_enchantedwinter6.zip

And let's finish with some music.
I listened to this song once and couldn't get it out of my head. That tune is so catchy I was humming and whistling it all day ! Here's some great music from Germany


Enjoy and stay creative ! Hugs Snowy 

2 comments:

Lana said...

Thank you so much for the beauty!

Edna B said...

Your letters are looking good, as well as your watercolors. I must say though, that I like the Lavender the best. I used to have a bunch of it in my garden at my old house. Perhaps I'll have to plant some here. The little greenhouse was on sale for U.S.$20. It stands about five or six feet tall and is approximately two feet wide. Just the right size for a small space.

I'm getting antsy now. Just twenty more days till vacation time. Woo Hoo!! You have a great weekend, Hugs, Edna B.