Friday, May 12, 2017

...and here comes the next mini kit freebie

Hi ,
it's been a quite creative week for me despite work . But I will be off for 2 weeks now. :) Hooray !
Hope the weather will turn a bit nicer for this time.
So far I have kept up with the challenge I'm taking part in, but that might change ...depending on the weather. If it's nice I rather go out and do something out side than sitting at my desk.
A prompt each day and you can illustrate /draw/write which ever way you like.
This is my day 4 : Finetec watercolor and Stabilo pens

Day 5 Zentangle style with white gelly roll and artline white pen
Day 6: normal watercolor
Day 7 Tombow dual brush pens and outline Sharpie fineline
Day 8 also illustrated with Tombows
Day 9 in Typography style using Tombows
Next one done with Ecoline liquid watercolor
...and Tombows again , plus writing with Pentel touch sign pen


OK, now to the download . I promised you part 2 of Celtic Magic -Water
It comes in 3 parts
http://www.mediafire.com/file/cxtunp1j38ge534/sr_celtmagick_water1.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/file/tmoupo1z4x7v6sy/sr_celtmagick_water2.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/file/3bky32tbbbmwhhi/sr_celtmagick_water3.zip

And now I'm off...lot's to do ! Catching up on the ever exiting dusting, cleaning etc before I chill and relax with whatever I like :)
Till next week
Hugs Snowy

2 comments:

smiekeltje said...

You've been very creative. And after it all that lovely stuff to do like the cleaning and all that hahaha.
Oh, nice two weeks off! ope you really catch some good weather and can go out a bit.
Have a lovely time.
Hug
Kyra

Edna B said...

I hope you have good weather for the whole two weeks. We're in a rainy time. Sun should come out again by Tuesday. I hope you had a super Mothers Day.

Wow, what will you do for two whole weeks??? I know, silly question! Enjoy your time off. You have a good evening, hugs, Edna B.