Sunday, January 21, 2018

Frosty Winter Nights

Yeah...we really have those here in the moment. But I don't mind the cold as long as it stays dry and sunny..... Hello :)
It's rather late already , so I try to make this another quick post. But I have pics to show this time. I finished another Skillshare class over the weekend and also a challenge.
Week 3 of the Watercolor Challenge was Shapes- Diamonds
I decided to create a star shape and fill them with galaxy style and add a kind of web to the white space.
The Skillshare class was 5 projects/lessons. I'm showing 3 of them here. The task was Autum/Winter illustrations in leaf form.
The final project and definitely my favorite ;)




And now to Frosty Winter Nights....
Here come the previews...



Here the links for this week, one with backgrounds and one with elements
http://www.mediafire.com/file/bd55hdqfh2rjsug/sr_frosty_nights1.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/file/m119w6av30g5b2r/sr_frostynights4.zip

More next Sunday .I'm off to bed now to get my beauty sleep because I have to be up really early for work . So sweet dreams and stay crafty :)
Hugs Snowy


2 comments:

Edna B said...

Snowy, your art work is getting really good. I enjoy seeing it all. I hope you're going to put all your wonderful paintings in a book of sorts. This new kit looks super interesting. I love the animals and birds. You have a great week, hugs, Edna B.

Jerrie said...

Thank You for sharing your beautiful work!